Friday, January 29, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Well the weather people were finally right. We got the snow and ice they were predicting. It started snowing here around 11am and didn't slow or stop til 2pm when it switched to sleet. Its been continuous sleet since! I left work at noon and it took me 45 mintues to get home. Thankfully I made it home safe and was able to take some really great photos. Enjoy!



























Isn't it beautiful?! Snow always makes me happy. I was out walking around in it like a little kid. We're praying that things don't get too bad. According to the news things are gonna get worse before they get better.
On that note I'm going to cuddle up with my dogs and watch a good movie. I've got plenty of time so maybe it'll be Gone With the Wind...one of my all time favorites.
Ya'll have a good night!


1 comment:

  1. did the babies like the snow? I'll bet the kitchen dog was wondering what the heck it was...

    ReplyDelete