Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Starting To Feel Like Fall

For the past couple nights we've been sleeping with the windows open and let me tell you...I've been sleeping well....it's been great. The mornings have had a slight chill in the air. I'm hoping this means that Fall isn't too far away. I'm so ready for it to be here. I'm truly a seasonal person, meaning that I change as the seasons do. I don't usually complain about the current season because I understand that it needs to take place on order for the other 3 to occur. Key word there is usually....in this case, I'm ready for summer to be over. Out of all seasons, I dislike summer the most. Even though I love to garden and can, I just can't stand the heat.



Credit

I'm ready for cool nights by the fire, soup, hot apple cider, cinnamon, scarves, sweaters, and most of all pumpkins. These are some of my favorite things and they all occur when Fall gets here. Plus my favorite holiday is in Fall....Thanksgiving. So there ya go. That's why I can't wait for Fall to get here.

As children, we would always visit the local pumpkin patch and apple orchard when autumn came. This was something I always looked forward to. I told myself that as soon as the baby is old enough we would start the pumpkin patch tradition. It would give me an excuse to act like a kid again...plus pumpkins are my all time favorite. They make me so happy. The Man hates when fall comes around because I could spend a fortune on pumpkins and I normally do.

As you can probably tell...I'm ready for it to come!!! I'm hoping that in the next couple of weeks it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment