Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Feeling Punny

It hasn't been a good day. Didn't sleep well, stomach was upset and I think my sciatica is acting up. Then I woke up to find that my pants, the one's that are usually loose, were too tight to button!!!! Yep, it has finally hit. I've had a head ache for 4 days straight and Tylenol isn't helping!!! And to top it off I've got a bad case of heart burn and gas!!! Can I get more pregnant?! Don't answer that cause I know I can! It just all hit in one day and I wasn't prepared....especially for my pants not buttoning! I know, I know...I'll get over and it could be worse. Just feeling a bit sorry for myself.

We had a beekeepers meeting tonight but blew it off, even though we didn't NEED to. We should have gone so we could talk to our mentors about our queen issues. Alas, I was not feeling it after work, neither was The Man. He was busy tinkering on his Jeep. So I actually moved all the crap that's built up in the studio and started on Mable's Christmas present. I was trying to think out of the box but it just wasn't working. So I stuck with the first thing I was going to make. For Christmas this year my family is doing "Make It, Take It". This is how it works: Every one's name goes into a hat, you draw a name, and your gift to that person has to be home-made. Everyone in my family is creative in some form so it works out well. This way you don't have to worry about buying for everyone and everyone gets a really great, thoughtful, hand made gift!!! I drew Mable's name and have been debating on what to make since last Christmas! Oh well....at least I've got a couple months to work on it, along with all the other projects I've got going. I better find some serious energy in the next couple of weeks!

I think I'm going to head to bed early...it can't hurt. I hope ya'll are feeling better than I am. Tomorrow's Hump Day...praise the Lord!!! Ya'll make it a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Big hugs honey... I can't wait to see what you make for Mabel.

    ReplyDelete