Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wonderful Sunday

I woke up this morning to these guys in the field!



A flock of wild turkey!!! There were 3 hens and about 10-12 chicks out there! It was so cool!

I then spent the rest of the day cleaning our bedroom! Talk about dusty...it was horrible. I some how made it through and decided to re-arrange in order to make it more accommodating for the baby, which meant moving this in.





My Grandfather made this cradle for me a couple years ago right when The Man and I got engaged. Isn't it beautiful?! Its made out of cherry. I can't wait to put the baby in it. The cool part is that it swings!!! So amazing. He also made us a matching potty chair which is just too cute! When I get a chance I'll post a picture of it. I know that corner looks a little bare right now but as soon as we find out what it is, I'm going to hang a mobile and stuff like that.

That has been my day thus far. The bedroom finally got done after about 5 hours of deep cleaning. It feels good to have one room checked off my list of things to clean. Now all I have to do is figure out what to cook for dinner. Maybe we'll order pizza.

Well that's all for today. Hope Ya'll had a great weekend and you have an even better week. Until next time, Ya'll be good!

2 comments:

  1. I know dad was jones-ing for my shotgun...huh?

    I just love that cradle. Grampy does beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete