Friday, December 17, 2010

Thawing Out

We are finally warming up here in TN. 35 is much warmer than 17. Last week and the beginning of this week were so cold. It was quite difficult keeping the house warm...man did we go through the wood. It will be nice to have a couple of days at our usual temp for this time of year.

Have a huge to do list for this weekend and I'm praying that we get at least half of it done. Really there is so much to do. I've got to finish my Christmas gift and so does The Man. Then we have to get him ready for his 10 day trip to NC and FL. Next is baking a ton of cookies for his family, this is their Christmas gift. If I get all that done I'll be happy and everything else can wait till The Man is gone.

I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with myself while he's gone. Gonna be pretty boring around the house. Thank God I have the dogs. I've got the nursery to keep me busy and more of Gabbie laundry.

I'll leave you here. Hopefully I'll be posting some pics of cookies tomorrow. Until next time, Talk make it a good one.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. I think you'll find stuff to keep you busy. enjoy the peace and quiet. Come February it will be crazy. Trust me.

    I'll be back for cookie pics. I like cookies. Happy birthday, dear!

    ReplyDelete