Thursday, December 30, 2010

SCORE!

Yesterday, on my lunch break, I headed over to our local Goodwill and scored big time for the nursery. When I started this game I told myself that I didn't want to spend more than $200 for everything including the furniture. As of today it looks like I'll come in way under budget. Go me!

I can't tell you what I got yesterday until its all put together and pretty. Then I'll go through piece by piece and let you know just how little I spent.

I'm so very proud if myself. Money is super tight right now. Honestly we don't have enough to cover my maternity leave, but I still wanted to have a nice space once Gabbie gets here. I'm so glad I have the thrifty gene and I'm so very thankful for all those wonderful hand me downs. If it weren't for all our friends and family, we wouldn't have been able to make it.

So, The Man comes home tomorrow and we are working on the nursery all day Saturday. I'm hoping the majority of it will be done by the end of the weekend. I will let you know.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment: