Friday, December 10, 2010

TGIF

So happy Friday is finally here. It's been a very long week. The weekend will hopefully be good, we have a lot to do since the weather will be above freezing. I'm also hoping to get some things done around the house. I truly wish I had vacation time so I could take a couple days off but no such luck. It would be nice though. Maybe when The Man leaves for Christmas....yea he goes fishing every Christmas with his dad and grandfather. They go down to Florida and fish for a couple days, but this will most likely be the last year, at least at Christmas time. He will be gone for about 10 days so I'll be left to my own devices. I pray that I get something productive done.

Been preparing more for Gabriella's arrival. I had my first breast feeding class this week and I have to admit that it was pretty interesting. I know, I'm a total nerd, but the human body never fails to amaze me, especially during pregnancy. I have another next Monday and am really excited about it. I've also started researching local pediatricians. I'm hoping to have some consulations set up in the next week or so. By the end of the month I should know when the c section will be and we can plan time off work. Needless to say the next several weeks are going to be busy, busy, busy. I pray that everything goes smoothly.

Until next time, Yall behave.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment