Tuesday, July 5, 2011

When It Rains.....

Well if I thought life couldn't get worse I was sorely mistaken. The Man has been trying and trying and trying to pass his praxis test for chemistry. In my opinion, its completely ridiculous but alas its a must in order to get a license. He wasn't able to pass it in time for the new school year to start. So now, we are both in the unemployment line. Needless to say, I'm beyond terrified and I'm not even going to try and describe the state my husband is in.

We are keeping faith and praying, praying, praying, although I hope not too excessively. I honestly don't know what we're gonna do. I keep telling myself not to worry, to keep my head up, keep on truckin' etc. Then I stop and feel the hot hand of fear wrap around my throat. I know I'm probably entitled to a nervous break down right now but that's just not possible. Plus it would leave The Man open to one and while he also deserves one as well, I can bounce back from mine alot quicker than he can.

I know that God never gives us more than we can handle, but I'm getting really really close to my breaking point. I don't know how we are going to pay the bills, I don't know how I'm going to properly care for my daughter with no health insurance, hell, I don't know how I'm going to care for my husband and myself. I'm so very thankful for my Poppa and Step-Mommie. They took us grocery shopping over the weekend, so that's a bit off my mind. Maybe I should pick up a lotto ticket.

Mother took Gabbie over night so we have had a bit of down time, time to cry, time to panic, and time to come up with a game plan. We don't have any options, we have to find jobs asap. Well, I'm going to finish watching a movie and go to sleep. Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. With family and friends around you all are never without help or a shoulder to learn on/cry on. Draw on our strength. Know we are here. And don't be afraid to ask for help.

    We can talk about COBRA options.

    ReplyDelete