Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday





It was great seeing Mabel. I just wish that I could have had a couple more days with her. I can't wait for the day that I can see her whenever I want, if that day ever comes. Gabbie enjoyed having her Auntie here. It never fails to amaze me how much I miss her. We haven't spent a significant amount of time (more than 2 weeks) together since my senior year of high school. You'd think I'd be used to it by now, but its just the opposite. It gets harder and harder every time she leaves.

Here are the photos of some of the things I've been working on. The Man talked to his family last night and it sounds like we will be making a trip to North Carolina this week. That means that I have to finish a couple more things before we go. I've promised my sister in law and cousin some purses and I need to get those done.



We didn't do much today; cleaned up the house a bit. I've been battling a migraine all day so I didn't do as much as I hoped to. I pray that it passes or it'll be a long night. I know its short but I'm beat. I think I'll go take some tylenol and go to sleep. Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your migraine is better. Sending hug... Love the pic of my two favorite girls.... so sweet! that one's a keeper (translation: I'm stealing it!).

    Tell the folks hello and think of me when you eat some grape ice cream!

    ReplyDelete