Monday, February 8, 2010

It's Been a While

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We had a very BIG weekend. Busy Busy Busy. Friday night we went to a local auction. Its basically a junk auction be we like to go and see what rediculous things people bid on. This week was actually pretty good. I got three things. Take a peek...








I don't know what I'm going to do with the canisters yet. Definately paint them...but other than that I'm at a loss. I just loved them. I'll let you know when I get to them.
Saturday we went up to Nashville for a little shopping and we stopped to visit with old friends. We ended up staying very late but it was good to see everyone. I miss them all so much. My friend Autumn is 8 months pregnant and got huge!!!! I can't wait for the baby to come. I'm working on her quilt as we speak. When I get it done I'll let you peek.
Well I'm about done for tonight. The Man has class all night so I'm on my own. Gonna grab something for dinner and head to the studio.
Ya'll have a good one.

1 comment: