Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hump Day

So glad its Wednesday. That means another week is almost over. I don't know if its the hormones or if its just me but I'm really sick of people whinning and complaining. Every day I listen to my co-workers moan about the silliest things. Things that don't even involve them and its all the time. I literally walked in the door and they were already at it. Then it just escalated from there.

My saving grace is my boss and buddy, Nick. He's exactly 3 years younger than me, we have the same birthday, and we are almost identical in personality. So when it gets really rough in the room, I step into his office and vent. He returns the favor by calling me in the office so he can vent. It's a win win situation.

I think the older I get the more like my father I get. I just don't care about stupid stuff and I really really don't get along with ignorant, narrow minded people. Unfortunately, I'm surrounded by this caliber of people on a daily basis and now that I'm getting more hormonal, its not a good combination. Ok I feel better now.

There hasn't been much going on besides cleaning and reorganizing the house. We are getting ready for the holidays and the arrival of Miss Gabbie all in one swoop. We've gotten a lot done but there is still more to do and time is ticking away.
I'm hoping to get the remainder of everything done this weekend. Then I can focus on finishing my sisters Christmas present and Gabbies quilt for the nursery. I at least have to get my sisters done. I can work on Gabbies while on maternity leave.

Well I guess that's enough rambling for today. I'll post pictures of the newly spruced up house as soon as its finished. Hope Yall have a good one
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. When we get there we can help. There'll be lots of folks to put to work.

    ReplyDelete