Thursday, November 18, 2010

Almost There

CREDIT

Its official... I'm in my third trimester!!! We are getting so excited about the arrival of Miss Gabbie. Now that there's light at the end of this tunnel, I realize just how much I have to do and how little time there is. I've come to terms with the fact that I probably won't get everything done but there are still a couple projects I really want to finish before she gets here.

Looking back I really can't believe I'm in the home stretch. It seems like just a month or two ago I was telling the world I was pregnant. 9 months seems like a long time but it really isn't, at least it hasn't been for me. I'm glad I took advice from other women who told me to sit back and really enjoy being pregnant. I've been keeping a journal since week 12 and I'm very thankful for it. Not only it is a way for me to record Gabriella's first days of existence, its a way for me to record my pregnancy as well. I plan on giving it to her someday, when she's old enough to truly appreciate it. She will then have a first hand account of our first days together. Being a HUGE history buff I think things like this are truly awesome. Hopefully she will too =)


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to meet my sweet Gabbie... See ya on Wednesday. Let me know if we can bring anything down with us. Give my granddogs a treat from me...

    ReplyDelete