Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hump Day

So glad the week is almost over. It has been a doosy! Haven't been feeling so hot and work has been a bit stressful. Plus I've been helping The Man write a paper for his class (he's enrolled in a Master's program) and I really don't feel like doing that tonight. So ready for the weekend even though its supposed to rain again. We were going to plant the garden but I think that will have to wait til next week.

The Bees are doing well. Making plenty of comb as they should be. For some reason they are chewing through the wax foundation...we are going to call our mentors and see what they say about it. I hope its nothing serious. I'll be doing my own research in the meantime. Other than that everything is fine with them. We're exspecting a big order of supplies and the pieces for our second hive in the mail soon. We'll be busy putting all that together.

Mabel graduates from college next weekend and I'm trying to think of something to make for her. I know she needs money but I also wanted her to have something to mark the occation. Graduating is a BIG deal. A lot of people take it for granted. I wanted to make her a quilt but I know I don't have enough time for that. I really wish i did. Even that wouldn't be enough though. Hopefully I'll be able to think of something. I'm so proud of her. It will be a great weekend.

I think I'm going to head to bed with my Kindle. I'm reading a really good book. Ya'll have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment