Friday, April 16, 2010

TGIF

Couldn't be more happy that its Friday!!! It has been a long week. Not much planned for the weekend though. The main highlight is lunch tomorrow with old girlfriends. I will be taking pictures and introducing them all to you. Actually they are my old co-workers from the lab I used to work in. We all became really good friends though. I haven't seen them in a couple of months now and I miss them tremendously. I'm really looking forward to spending a couple of hours catching up.

I'm also doing some major grocery shopping. I like to buy in bulk. Even though it's just The Man and me, I can't stand shopping on a weekly basis. I like to buy as much as possible so I only have to go out every 3 months or so. This way I go to the grocery quickly every couple of weeks for fresh fruit and veggies, which will be changing once our garden gets into full gear. I try my best to stay out of the stores....why....because I don't like people. Sad but true. I can't stand all the people and the noise and the kids running around and the beeping and the intercom. Its enough to drive me crazy. I try to avoid this chaos if at all possible. Unfortunately now my pantry is bare, so while I'm heading up to Nashville to see the girls, I'll be hitting up one of my favorite stores, Aldi. I miss this store so much! I wish we could get one down our way.

I'll also be looking for Mabel's graduation gift. I really don't know what to get her. She graduates from college in May, I'm so proud of her. I've got a couple things in mind but they're lame, even though I know she'll like them. Hopefully I'll come to a decision soon.

The Man and I have decided to make The Farm a legit business. It makes sense. We're having issues coming up with a name for our farm....any suggestions? We've been batting around " B&B Farms" after The Girls, Bella and Bly. Lame, I know!!! But you know how The Man is about his dogs!!! Let me know if you come up with something better...please!

I think I'll stop here. I'll be back tomorrow or Sunday with pictures of my girlfriends. Until then...Ya'll make it a good one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment