Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Taking a Breather


Mother came and picked up Gabbie earlier so I can take a brake for at least a couple hours. I've been sitting here filling out applications for everything under the sun. If we don't hear anything soon I honestly don't know what we'll do. As soon as I make this post, I'm heading to my sewing closet to get some projects done. I just have to take a break from reality for a while. Hopefully The Man will go fishing in the morning so I really have some quiet time. We will see.

Not much else going on here. The garden is wrapping up. I have about 5lbs of tomatoes to put up tonight and a bit of peas. There are 4 batches of relish in the fridge at the moment. As soon as all of that is done there won't be much after it. The Man and I are getting the garden ready for the next planting. I'm excited about this because we've never planted fall crops. I hope they do well.

I guess I'll finish up with my applications and head to sew. Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to have some home grown greens. Yum!!!!!

    ReplyDelete