Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Big Thanks

I'd like to thank all of you who stopped by and left words of comfort and wisdom. They really made me feel better. It's nice to know that I'm not alone, regardless of feeling that way some times. I truly appreciate all of you.

Today was a better day. I slept last night, which was a major part of my problem yesterday. I've always been one of those people who literally can't function without sleep. I get sick both physically and mentally if I don't get enough sleep. I'm very thankful that I did last night. I was up and going today. Mother came by and helped with several things. I'm so greatful to have her. Tomorrow my grandmother is coming over to help as well. Honestly there's not much to do, so I guess we will just visit.

Gabbie is sleeping now so I think I'll join her and, at least, close my eyes for a while. Thanks again all of you, you all helped a lot.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment