Thursday, October 21, 2010

Almost Friday

So glad the week is almost over. Mabel is coming home this weekend, which I'm really looking forward to. Poppa and Step-Mommie are also coming down. It's going to be good seeing everyone.

Friday night we will be at my grandparents around a fire. This has been a weekly date for a while.now. Unfortunately we haven't been keeping up with it in the past several weeks, mainly because its been too hot. I told The Man that we really need to get back in the habit now that its cooling off at night.

Saturday is the Jack Daniels World Champion BBQ. Needless to say we will be heading to Lynchburg to partake in the good food. Last year we had a blast and this year will be even better.

It'll be a busy weekend but its worth it. Now I've got to head home and clean for all this company that's coming. I'll keep you posted on how the weekend goes. Yall have a good one.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

1 comment:

  1. Please don't clean for us... seriously. It's just us! Let my girls know that I'm coming!!!!!

    ReplyDelete