Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day

Good morning! I hope that everyone has had a wonderful weekend. We haven't been doing much here at The Farm. I wasn't feeling well yesterday so I didn't do much of anything. I'm feeling much better today so I'll start cleaning up soon. Don't really have plans for today...just The Man and I. We'll probably grill out something later on. Other than its going to be a regular day around here.

Not much else going on. Planning for a visit from my in-laws in a couple a weeks. They are planning on coming on the 16th. It will be the whole family...mom, dad, little sister, middle sister and her husband. The middle sister and her husband are planning on staying a week while everyone else is only staying the weekend. I'm looking forward to spending time with them. We don't get to see each other often so its always fun when we are together.

I'm also getting ready for our annual Sister Sister Sleep over. My mother, aunt, sister, and I get together for one night and spend quality time. We eat, drink, and have a blast! This year we will be having it at my aunt's house since The Man is here at our house. Last year we had sister sister Christmas Eve and we had a blast. We decided that it should be held at another time during the year because Christmas is so hectic. We haven't set a date yet but it will be this summer. I'm excited and I've got a lot of things planned for it. I will keep you posted on how things develope.

Other than that life is simple. Gearing up for canning season to begin. I've been putting up plenty of zuchinni and squash. Well, I guess I should stop typing and get to work. Ya'll have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment