Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bee Keeping

Let me tell you all about bees!!! The past two days have been packed full of knowledge! The first night we went over bee biology, most of which I already knew but The Man learned a couple things. The second night we did the basics of keeping bees, the anatomy of the hive, and how to put hives together. Tonight we had an off night, which was well deserved. We've been getting in late every night and the girls have been mad at us. Don't know what we'll learn tomorrow night but I'm sure it will be interesting. I've been so thrilled to learn something new and I can't wait to start setting up my own hives. We've still got a couple more things to learn and we're going to get a local couple to our mentors but we're on our way to beeing bee keepers!!!

In other news, I've finally got rid of my headache!!! And I'm almost healthy again which is a relief. I'm glad to finally be feeling better again. Now to get rid of my cough and all will be well. There's really nothing else new to report. Gonna go play with my girls now. I'll let you know how the rest of bee school turns out. Ya'll have a good one!!

1 comment: