Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Promise to Myself..... AGAIN!

Good morning world! I know earlier this year I promised myself that I would keep up with this blog for several reasons. During my short sabbatical, I have felt the need for it even more. So, once again I promised myself I would make more of an effort to keep this thing going. So, in light of this new leaf I am making a couple of changes. First, I am coming out in a way. While I won't be retiring my blog and starting new, I am going to start using real names. I will always be Gladys, she's like my alter-ego, but I want people, what few of you there are, to know me 100%. So, my name is Cassandra Lee Locklear, Casey for short. My daughters name is Gabbie. My husband is Byron Gable Locklear, sexy isn't it?! Wow I feel better already. Ok, the second is I'm going to try very hard to post pictures more often. I know that relatives from out of state read this and want to see what we are up to. I am going to try my best, even if that's all I post lol! Ironically I have started a 30 day photo challenge this month. It is entitled Gratitude, which is appropriate not only for the month of November but for this point in my life. I have started late but will make up the couple of days. So I will be posting the daily picture here. I will make another post tonight with all the pictures to date and then every day after. I really like the idea of the challenge.... it keeps you in the present. So, I will be back here tonight to show you what I've taken thus far. Until then!

3 comments:

  1. Casey's coming out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    love to y'all... we're back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you! I hope you find renewed enjoyment from being honest and fresh and Keeping it real. I've shut my blog down for a ton of reasons, but please don't hesitate to email me to chat! I am still reading blogs, too. So glad to see your project with the pictures. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete