Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter

Wow did we have a busy weekend. We had all kinds of company in, Poppa and Step-Mommie and Mabel were all in. We decided to have Gabbie baptized in the Catholic church as well so it was a double whammy for us. I dont have any pictures yet but when i do I'll post them. It really was great and she did such a good job through the whole thing. Now I need another day off just to rest from the weekend.

Life has been chaos still but its starting to get on schedule. Gabbie has been sleeping through the night, like 9 hours sometimes, which is great. Shes gotten into a real good schedule with everything. I'm so thankful for that. I need to work on her night time schedule a bit but i'm not complaining. Juggeling everything else has gotten a bit easier although I'm still running around crazy half the time. All in all I think I'm doing pretty well considering.

That's about it for now. As soon as I have pictures from this weekend I will post them. Until then here is one from last week. Until next time, Ya'll have a good one.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

  1. That's my Gabbiegirl! it was a fun, but bisy weekend. And She did so well at the baptism!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    Can't wait to see the pictures. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete