Saturday, January 22, 2011

Quick Check In

I'm alive, I promise! And no, Gabbie isn't here yet. The past couple of weeks have been BUSY!!! We are trying to get everything that needs to be done before Gabbie gets here. Needless to say there hasn't been a minute that I'm not going. On top of that I'm exhausted so its been a ride to say the least.

I was in a small car accident this past Tuesday. I slid of the road while on my way to work. Talk about scared!!!! I knew I was ok, but I wasn't sure Gabbie was. We were in the hospital for several hours before the doctor felt comfortable letting me leave. I was having a contraction about once an hour and the doc didn't like that. I explained to him that I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions for several months now and one an hour wasn't abnormal. He wanted to keep me over night but I luckily didn't have to. As for the car...well I'm hoping it can be fixed. We are going to take it to a good family friend and see if the steering column can be re-aligned. If so then it can be saved!! With a little bit of patients, a new door and headlight, she'll be on the road again. So say a prayer that the steering isn't royally messed up.

I've gotten the nursery just about finished. I will post pictures this week!! Its not exactly where I want it but it will be completely functional as soon as she gets here. Honestly there's not much more to do...just a couple small sewing projects that, at the moment, are HUGE projects!! Hopefully I'll work on it while I'm on maternity leave.

Well its way past my bed time so I'm going to go. I will be back this week for a full run down. Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment