Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring is Here?!

We are having an amazing weekend here in Middle Tennessee. The weather has been WONDERFUL!!! Yesterday the high was 70 and it was nice and sunny. I couldn't help but get out to take some well needed pictures. Our trees are starting to bloom as well so it was picture perfect. Here are just a couple.







I'm praying that the weather stays like this but my better sense knows better. Its like this every year; it gets nice then BAM it gets cold again! I just hope that its not too cold because our fruit trees are blooming as well and I want peaches this year!!!

Poppa and Step-Mommie came a day late but they came. We were afraid they wouldn't make it but they did!! I'm so thankful too cause I was looking forward to the visit... I miss them! Plus I know they wanted to see Gabbie :) Don't know yet what we are going to do today but either way it will be fun. I've got a couple sewing projects that I'm hoping to work on.

I'm also going to start getting ready for the week ahead. The Man is on Spring Break, Thank the Lord, and we are traveling to North Carolina at the end of the week. Its going to be tough but we really don't have much of a choice; there's rarely a time when the both of us are off work at the same time. I'm going to start getting everything ready for my return to work as well.

Well, I need to get up and get going. There are things to clean, cook, and sew. Until next time....Ya'll make it a good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment